Ingredients: 100% Natural Rose flower water.
Description: This Alcohol-free rose water is valued for its heady aroma and natural mood-enhancing quality. It is prized for its skin-care, cosmetic and flavour properties.
Uses: Food and beverage flavouring, as a facial cleanser and hydrator, hair-rinse.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- The song of the rose is heard by the nose. One whiff of Nature’s Shield rosewater calms and uplifts you. For cool, clear skin dab it on with a cotton pad or spritz it from the fridge.
- Rose water’s antibacterial, astringent and hydrating essence clears acne, smoothes wrinkles and tightens pores.
- It a youthful, radiant glow and soothes redness or sunburn like a cool breeze.
- Place rosewater dipped cotton pads over the eyes for brighter vision and no bags.
- Spritz your pillow with a little rose water mixed with lavender essential oil to lull you into a deep sleep.
- Splash on as aromatic aftershave.
- Mixed with coconut oil and vanilla essence it’s a tasty natural lubricant.
- Rosewater lends a delicious floral flavour to sweet dishes, coconut and drinks.
- Rose’s aroma increases feelings of love, compassion and connection. Try a splash in your bath like Cleopatra who was said to have taken an aromatic wash using rose petals to help entice her lovers.
Q: Is Nature’s Shield Rose water Edible?
A; Yes, this premium alcohol free natural Rose water is Edible.
Q; Is is fine if I see some sediments in the bottle.
A: Any good quality natural rose water will have some sediments forming especially during the winter months. It is actually a good measure for the % of ingredients in it .Once you shake the bottle it will straight away get dissolved .