Bio-Kult is a multi-strain probiotic containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use. The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are crytoprotected during the freeze drying process which means they are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonize the full length of the gastrointestinal tract. Also the process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without needing to be refrigerated.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for short periods of time.
- Gluten Free
- Contains 14 strains of probiotics
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians, children and pregnant women
- Presented in a cellulose-based vegetable capsule
- Shelf stable with no need to refrigerate
1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
Children under 12 – half adult dose.
Store at room temperature.
May contain soy and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains
Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferer.